OVNI 52 EVOLUTION
First model in the OVNI Evolution range, the OVNI 52 Evolution, developed by Marc Lombard, is 100% OVNI, a very safe and reliable 100% aluminium centerboarder.
Furthermore, the lowered cockpit and the risen main cabin flooring significantly reduces the threshold effect between the two areas, dramatically considerably improving the comfort of life on board both at sea and at anchor.
The hull chine provides both high stability of shape and length to the optimum flotation; fitted with a double saffron and a contoured fin, it provides excellent performance both upwind and downwind.
The attractive lines and the refinement of its amenities makes it one of the finest boats of its range.
OVNI 52 EVOLUTION Specs
- Architect: Marc LOMBARD
- Doubles rudders: yes
- Rudderstocks and rudders in aluminium: yes
- Length at waterline: 15.49 m | 50.82'
- Maximum beam: 4.87 m | 15.98'
- Draught: 1 m / 2.85 m | 3.28' / 9.35'
- Light displacement: 16,000 kg | 35,274 lbs
- Sail area on the weind (cutter): 251 m2 | 2,701.74 ft2