OVNI throughout, this luxury centerboarder proudly proclaims its aluminium hull chines of 50 feet long. The cockpit is exceptional by its size and ergonomics, combined with the elegance of its roof it makes it one of the most successful of its generation.
The main cabin, the large master cabin and 2 aft cabins have been treated designed with both great elegance and sobriety. The technical space which is generously sized and easily accessible will convince the most demanding. With 120 m2 of sail, a waterline length of 13.25 m and two rudders, the OVNI 495 bar is very acurateaccurate to helm control, is well balanced and very effective. Just the first of its series to come out and this beautifuly beautiful boat designed boat by Philippe Briand had already developed generated a huge amount of interest.
The arrival of the OVNI 495 marks a turning point in the range.
To see more Click Here or Email us at email@example.com
OVNI 495 Specs
- Architect: Philippe BRIAND
- Length overall: 14.95 m | 49.05'
- Length at waterline: 13.25 m | 43.47'
- Maximum beam: 4.49 m | 14.73'
- Draught with centerboard down: 2.85 m | 9.35'
- Draught with centerboard up: 0.95 m | 3.12'
- Light displacement: 13,500 kg | 29,762 lbs
- Ballast weight: 4,800 kg | 10,582 lbs
- Water tanks: 860 litres| 227 gallons
- Fuel tanks: 600 litres | 159 gallons
- Sail area on the wind: 120 m2 | 1,291.67 ft2
- Mainsail: 50 m2 | 538.20 ft2
- Genoa: 70 m2 | 753.47 ft2
- Staysail: 27 m2 | 290.63 ft2
- C.E. Approval: Class A