THE OVNI 46 EVOLUTION
The OVNI 46 Evolution, developed by Nicolas Père and the ‘Cabinet HT2’ , complete the OVNI Evolution range:
• Faithfull to the spirit of this range, the OVNI 46 Evolution has a threshold of less than 70 cm between the main cabine and the cockpit reuniting these two living spaces aboard.
• This wide and powerful hull is endowed with two rudders and a profiled drift that allows high performance at all speeds.
• The open deck highlights a large foredeck allowing from the inside of the boat an excellent view forward.
• The large cockpit and dual the two helms stations make very comfortable maneuvering and life very pleasant onboard.
OVNI 46 EVOLUTION Specs
- Hull lenght: 14.00 m | 49.93'
- Length at waterline: 13.1 m | 42.98'
- Maximum beam: 4.49 m | 14.73'
- Draught with centerboard up: 1.15 m | 3.77'
- Draught with centerboard down: 3.29 m | 10.79'
- Air draft : 19.95 m | 65.45'
- Light displacement: 12,400 kg | 27,337 lbs
- Ballast weight: 4,100 kg | 9,093 lbs
- Water tanks: 600 L | 158 gallons
- Fuel tanks: 2 x 250 L | 2x 66 gallons
- Sail area on the wind: 108 m2 | 1,162.50 ft2
- Main sail: 56.50 m2 | 608.16 ft2
- Genoa: 51.50 m2 | 554.34 ft2
- Staysail on removable stay: 35 m2 | 376.74 ft2
- Asymetris spinnaker: 120 m2 | 1,291.67 ft2
- C.E. approval class: A