THE OVNI 46 EVOLUTION
The OVNI 46 Evolution, developed by Nicolas Père and the ‘Cabinet HT2’ , complete the OVNI Evolution range:
• Faithfull to the spirit of this range, the OVNI 46 Evolution has a threshold of less than 70 cm between the main cabine and the cockpit reuniting these two living spaces aboard.
• This wide and powerful hull is endowed with two rudders and a profiled drift that allows high performance at all speeds.
• The open deck highlights a large foredeck allowing from the inside of the boat an excellent view forward.
• The large cockpit and dual the two helms stations make very comfortable maneuvering and life very pleasant onboard.
OVNI 46 EVOLUTION Specs
- Hull lenght: 14.00 m
- Lenght at waterline: 13.1 m
- Maximum beam: 4.49 m
- Draught with centerboard up: 1.15 m
- Draught with centerboard down: 3.29 m
- Tirant d'air : 19.95 m
- Light dsiplacement: 12 400 kg
- Ballast weight: 4 100 kg
- Water tanks: 600 L
- Fuel tanks: 2 x 250 L
- Sail area on the wind: 108 m2
- Main sail: 56.50 m2
- Genoa: 51.50 m2
- Staysail on removable stay: 35 m2
- Asymetris spinnaker: 120 m2
- C.E. approval class: A