The smooth and accurate helm control will say a lot for of its nautical qualities: remaining both stiff in a breeze and efficient in performance, this Briand plan must be tried out… With her generous forms and the quality of the installed amenities aboard, this boat will offer you exceptional comfort on board, both at sea and at anchor. The cabins are large, and the main cabin is spacious with enough space around the table to facilitate circulation.
With its 60 cm high drift draft, you can go and discover the real world ...
OVNI 395 Specs
- Architect:: Philippe BRIAND
- Length overall: 12.68 m | 42.19'
- Hull length: 12.22 m | 40'
- Length at waterline: 10.30 m | 33.79'
- Maximum beam: 4.10 m | 13.45'
- Draught with centerboard down: 2.10 m | 6.89'
- Draught with centerboard up: 0.58 m | 1.90'
- Light displacement: 8,800 kg | 19,401 lbs
- Ballast weight: 3,200 kg | 7,055 lbs
- Water tanks: 430 litres | 114 gallons
- Fuel tank: 250 litres | 66 gallons
- Sail area on the wind (cutter) : 83.70 m2 | 900.94 ft2
- Mainsail : 35.20 m2 | 378.89 ft2
- Genoa: 48.50 m2 | 522.05 ft2
- Staysail: 14 m2 | 150.70 ft2
- Spinnaker: 115 m2 | 1237.85 ft2
- E.U. approval class: A