ALUBATS’s experience in centerboarders and Marc Lombard’s reputation in terms of performance have been united together for the first time to produce the OVNI 365: a total success as far as vessel approval, its comfort and its stunning performances are concerned. Upwind or downwind, on long trips or just coastal cruising, the OVNI 365 will satisfy the most demanding of skippers.
On the wind as at running the OVNI 365 will satisfy even the most demanding sailors.
To see more Click Here or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OVNI 365 Specs
- Architect: Marc LOMBARD
- Length overall: 11.94 m | 39.17'
- Hull length: 11.44 m | 37.53'
- Length at waterline : 10.67 m | 35'
- Maximum beam: 3.92 m | 12.86'
- Draught with centerboard down: 2.35 m | 7.70'
- Draught with centerboard up: 0.77 m | 2.53'
- Light displacement: 8,800 kg | 19,400 lbs
- Ballast weight: 2,800 kg | 6,173 lbs
- Water tanks: 320 litres | 85 gallons
- Fuel tank: 180 litres | 48 gallons
- Sail area on the wind (cutter): 71 m2 | 764 ft2
- Mainsail: 31 m2 | 334 ft2
- Genoa: 40 m2 | 431 ft2
- Staysail: 14.50 m2 | 156 ft2
- Spinnaker: 95 m2 | 1022 ft2
- E.U. approval class: A