Located in St. Augustine, FL, Sarah is a beautiful 41' Concordia Yawl with a brand new Yanmar diesel engine, (2009), with only 80 hours. Strong focus over the years of replacing planks, floor timbers, plumbing, wiring, as needed. Strong emphasis on keeping her classic glory with subtle introductions of modern conveniences. She has been on the hard for the last ten years. Still competitive and confidant. She harkens back to the days of grace and adventure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
• 2000 - 2007 Complete Rebuild, Including 30 floor timbers, 60 frames, new keel and floor bolts, and 15 new planks.
• 2008 - 2010 New standing and running rigging, new mainsail, new mizzen and genoa, hood furler rolling added, new Harken traveler and block system for mainsheet.
• 2012 - Top sides painted, new teak decking (TDS).
• 2014 - New cockpit and interior cushions (garage stored).
• 2015 - Interior cabin ceiling scraped, sanded. and repainted, topsides painted.
• 2017 - Cabin top painted.